Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Etsy Treasures!

Since becoming a seller on Etsy in December of 2009, I've enjoyed visiting many other shops with many other talented artists. Most I get ideas and inspiration from, but every so often I must buy what I find! (Actually, I've bought more on Etsy than I've sold!)

I've already shown you my Stricken Smitten and Tabitha Designs purchases. Here are two of my other recent purchases, some quality sewing from Giraffe Label Designs and Sew Sassie!

I bought a crafting apron from Giraffe Label Designs for a good friend, and I just had to get one for myself!


Teri graciously made a custom apron for me! I'm loving her hobo bags, and the Annie is on my to-buy list!

I heard of Sew Sassie from Erika at Tabitha Designs, and loved Sarah's toddler aprons.


My twins got a nice treat and love to wear their aprons (they've got some room to grow, hehe). I'm also wanting a cool quilted tote that would be perfect for my knitting projects!

I highly recommend both of these wonderful shops!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!