Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Donate Shoes


My husband recently went on a trip to Malawi, Africa. There he served orphans and those in need in a village near Lilongwe, Malawi. Coming back from his trip, he felt called to start a non-profit organization that will provide shoes to those in Malawi and around the world. He was amazed at the amount of children and adults who have no shoes - not even one pair.

You can read more about his story and our charity here:

www.lightfeetproject.org

If you're interested in donating shoes through the mail, contact me at margo@orchidlanedesigns.com for our mailing address. If you live in the Phoenix, AZ area, we will come and pick up your shoes! Let me know and we'll schedule a pick-up for you.

Any monetary support is greatly appreciated - we are specifically looking for monthly supporters, at even $10 a month - this is what will keep our charity going. Find out more by clicking here. Thank you!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chara Lynn said...

Stopping by to let you know I have moved to a new domain. You can see me at www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
I have numerous giveaways, polls, and contests. Here is the sad part, with my move it appears I have lost all my comments. So if you have entered into anything I actually need you to zoom back and re-comment. If you havent entered into any of them, what are you waiting for? Get your butt over there!! HA!
Site is under construction so please be patient.
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

-K said...

Very cool. Thanks for posting this.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!