Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Professional Photographers Wanted!

Are you a professional photographer? I would love to see photos that you have taken with my items!

If you purchase one item, and email me 4-5 high resolution pictures that I can use in my Etsy listings and my blog, you may choose a second comparably priced item for FREE! Use the second item in a photo shoot, email 4-5 photos and choose a third free item of equal value and so on. This trade allows you to get unlimited items and in return I receive professional photographs!

Be sure to include your watermark on all images and I will also credit you with a link to your website in my listing.

I currently need professional photographs on all items listed; I will also be working on a line of girls' spring hats and headbands that I would love to get photographed by the end of February!

If you are interested, please contact me at margo@orchidlanedesigns.com or visit my Etsy site at http://www.etsy.com/orchidlanedesigns.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!