Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Backyard Field Trip

My boys and I took a field trip to the backyard to take pictures of our Orchid tree. I love this tree and it is in bloom so I took the opportunity to take some photos for my new blog design. I also took a lot of shots of the roses and hibiscus, and practiced with my zoom lens. In Arizona, the sun is always brightly shining, so I also wanted to practice my full sun shots.

Here's a small sampling of my photographs: Top photo: Peach Rose

The Orchid Tree:

Pink Vinca: (annual flower)

Peach Rose:

Hibiscus:

Purple Vine: (need to look up name!)

My helpers:

You can find more photos on my Flickr page under the set Orchid Lane Designs.

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Margo,
Thank you very much for your sweet visit. I really appreciate your kind support of my blog. You're the best my friend! Come by anytime.

Wow! The tree and flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful photography as well. Precious boys!

Have a wonderfully blessed day. ~Melissa :)

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Fabulous pics of the flowers!! And your twin little guys are adorable!!

Margo said...

Thanks Melissa and Ollie!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!