Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Recognizing Our Gifts

A few days ago I read an article on JennieAllen.com about recognizing your gifts. I have been considering what I love to do, and what I am happiest doing. I love to create. I recently have begun drawing using the Zentangle (TM) method. I am hooked on this style of drawing and have been practicing almost every night. I have also rediscovered my love of coloring.
I have kept my etsy store open and my blog up for all these years because I just knew that I would want to create again someday. My mind is whirling with possibilites and dreams of how to serve and glorify God through my art.
Stay tuned, because I have some neat ideas that I will want to share with you!
Here is a small sample of the art I have created recently. 

You can also follow me on Instagram: @margojaz.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!